Organiser & Eligibility
The “Season’s Greeting Mystery Gifts Giveaway” Contest [hereinafter referred to as “the Contest”] is organised by HEGEN MALAYSIA [hereinafter referred to as “the Organiser”].
It is purely open to all Malaysian parents with baby [hereinafter referred to “Participants”]. The photo uploaded could be mother and baby/father and baby/parents and baby, whichever applicable.
The Contest starts from 19th December 2018 to 1st Jan 2019, 11.59pm. [hereinafter referred to as “Contest Period”]. All entries received after the Contest Period shall not be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
How to Participate?
Step 1: Snap a picture of you & your baby during this festive season. Upload a picture to the comment section of the contest post & tag 3 friends.
Step 2: Hashtag the photo with #HegenMY #SeasonsGreetings2018
Step 3 : Like HegenMalaysia FB page, share this post & get as many “LIKES” as possible for your photo.
*Note: Each family is only eligible to one entry; and the baby shall be the child of the participant.
Participants will need the following to participate:
i) Own Facebook account
ii) To have ‘Liked’ Hegen Malaysia Facebook page
iii) Participants are not allowed to buy ‘likes’.
1.There will be 3 winners at the end of the contest
*Note: The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- The winner selection criteria will be based on the number of Facebook ‘likes’ on the Participant’s post.
- The winners’ announcement will be made on Hegen Malaysia’s Facebook page.
- The Organiser will contact the winners for further details via a private message or any other means of communication deemed fit by the Organiser. Winners would need to submit their personal details (Full name, I/C number, Contact number, Email address and Shipping address) by 13th January 2019.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event that the winner(s) cannot be contacted for whatever reasons or delayed delivery of any notification to the winner(s). If the winner(s) failed to respond to the notification within ten (10) days (count from the date of announcement of winners), thus the prize will be forfeited.
- The Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including without limitation, the selection of Participants and/or any resolutions made) shall be final and absolute and binding to all Participants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the Organiser will be entertained. Participants shall not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same during or after the Contest Period.
- All recording, transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or other expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and to redeem the Contest Prize is at the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating this Contest, the Participants agree that the Organiser may use the Participants’ Entries, and/or any statement made by them concerning the Contest and/or the prizes for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission. By submitting the entries for this Contest, all Participants agree and acknowledged that all intellectual property rights thereto shall belongs to the Organiser.
Liability and Responsibility
- By participating in the Contest, the Participant is deemed to have fully and unconditionally agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions stated before. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The Organiser reserves the rights to disqualify any Participant(s) who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this Contest or if the Organiser is of the view that the Participant fails to meet any of the Organiser’s participation criteria.
- By participating in this contest, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Organiser. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behaviour is prohibited. The Organiser will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Organiser’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Organiser, the Organiser reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Organiser deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Organiser is final.
- The Organiser may waive any of these terms and conditions in its sole discretion. Any attempt by a Participant any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Organiser reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By participating in the voting portion of any Contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified Facebook account. If the Participants receive multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the Participant in its sole discretion.
- The Organiser’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Contest, including without limitation, the determination of the Winners.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Participants are providing all information to the Organiser and not to Facebook.